Easy Kale Salad
Inspired by Kale Salad at Tassili Raw Reality Cafe in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 bunch Kale Stems removed and finely chopped
- .5 cup easy corn chowder recipe Use it to replace .5 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos any liquid aminos of your choice
- .5 tbsp ground cayenne pepper
- .5 tbsp chili powder (optional)
- 1 lemon juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- .25 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- .33 cup red onion diced
- 1 whole avocado diced
- .25 cup golden raisins
- .66 cup easy corn chowder http://4eververnice.com/easy-corn-chowder-recipe/
- Put easy corn chowder, coconut aminos, cayenne pepper, chili powder, juice of 1 lemon, clove of garlic, sun-dried tomatoes into Vitamix. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Put the chopped kale into a large mixing bowl and pour the salad dressing on top. Massage the dressing into the kale for 2-3 minutes.
- Add-in the red onion, avocado, golden raisins, and easy corn chowder on top of the kale mixture. Toss to combine well.