Easy Coconut Bits
Inspired by Dana's Easy Coconut Bacon Recipe on MinimalistBaker.com.
- Silicone Non-Stick Sheet
- 2 cups Dried Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Grade A maple syrup
- .5 tsp Liquid smoke
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- .5 tsp Black pepper
- Line the dehydrator with Silicone Non-Stick Sheet.
- Toss/stire coconut flakes, avocado oil, coconut aminos, smoke paprika, maple syrup, liquid smoke, sea salt, and black pepper thoroughly.
- Turn the dehydrator on medium and leave it on overnight.
- Breakup the coconut bits and store them in an airtight container.